The Student Manual is the official statement of University policies and regulations, and expected standards of conduct that are applicable to all students. Students are expected to be familiar with these policies.
- Civil Behavior in a University Setting
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Policy on Harrasment, Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct
- Campus Violence Prevention Policy
- Disability Accommodation Protocol
- Graduate Student Parent Policy
- Student Employment Policy
- Student Disciplinary System
- Title IX
- Formal Grievance Policy
If you have questions about policies and requirements after browsing these pages, please contact email@example.com.