Meet the Staff: Annie Williams

Meet the Staff: Annie Williams

More than 100 staff members work in the Division of the Humanities. We'll introduce you to our staff in this continuing series.

Annie Williams
Manager of Student Affairs
Master of Arts Program in the Humanities

What do you like most about your job?
As a MAPH alum myself, my favorite part of my job is getting to work closely with our students. MAPH students are brilliant and work on really unique projects in such a condensed period of time. I get to be part of a team that helps them get the most out of their one or two years here. I feel incredibly lucky to be working and thinking with other humanists in this role.

What was the last good book you read?
The last book I read, and loved, was The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin.

You might work with me if ...
…you need information about MAPH course registration or degree requirements, our different program options, or our admissions process.

What are some new hobbies you’ve discovered or rediscovered during quarantine?
I've had the chance to get back into running (slowly, and for short distances!), which has allowed me to really get to know my neighborhood. I've enjoyed mapping out routes down streets I've never been on, as well as finding my favorite loops so I can make sure I pass the houses with the best holiday decorations. It's been nice to combine exercise with making myself actually leave the apartment.

Tagged with: 
January 4, 2021