Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Who should I contact if I have questions about my computer?

The Desktop Support group is the first point of contact for all hardware and software issues affecting divisional computers, office and internet software as well as new and replacement computers.
Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Please e-mail or call (773) 702-6085 for assistance. Offices are located at 6030 S. Ellis Avenue in Edelstone Center, Room 247.

Where can I find a list of recent faculty honors, creative endeavors, and publications?

Find the most up-to-date list in the Curriculum Vitae section of Tableau.

How do faculty leaves work in the Humanities?

You can find the most up-to-date information on academic leaves and to find necessary forms at the Humanities Faculty Research Leave Policy page of the Division of the Humanities staff wiki.

Where can I find information about a specific faculty member?

Individual departments typically maintain the most recent faculty profiles and contact information. Find links to University, Divisional, and Departmental directories on our Directories page.